Apply online before Thursday 19th August
You will be sent a letter of invitation to enrol at Clarendon Sixth Form College between Wednesday 25th and Friday 27th August.
During your visit you will meet teachers to make sure you are on the right course, at the right level with the right support.
We have designed Enrolment 2021 to be as safe as possible and ask you to do the following things:
- Prepare for your visit by bringing key pieces of information with you, such as examination results
- Read the ‘Keeping Enrolment Safe’ leaflet
- Keep your appointment: It is important that you keep to your appointment at the date and time listed above. To help us manage social distancing, we have limited the number of invitations to enrol at college every hour. By keeping to your appointment we can ensure the safety of the event
- If you are unable to attend enrolment at the time in your letter, please email our admissions team who will arrange a new appointment for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting your enrolment from Thursday 12th August:
- Before GCSE results day on Thursday 12th August we will send you a link by email to upload a passport style photograph. This is for your membership card and student record. There will also be a link to make a bursary application
- A place at College is guaranteed for you. Our admissions and guidance team are available to answer any questions about results, entry criteria and to support your enrolment: email@example.com
The term will start week commencing 6th September.
We look forward to meeting you.