Enrolment dates 2020
30 July 2020
We aim to make enrolment safe, personal and easy.
16-18 year old enrolment
Clarendon Sixth Form College, Camp Street, Ashton-under-Lyne:
- Thursday 20th August 10am to 7pm
- Friday 21st August 9am to 4pm
- Mon 24th August 9am to 7pm
Enrolment for 16-18 year olds is by invitation only to those who have applied and been offered a place, this includes applicants who have recently applied. Invitations will be sent by post from the college by Friday 31st July.
Things we need you to do before visiting college to enrol:
- Prepare for your visit by bringing key pieces of information with you such as examination results.
- Upload a passport style photograph for your membership card and student record, we will send you an email with a link to request this;
- apply for a bursary, if eligible.
- read the ‘Keeping Enrolment Safe’ leaflet.
Keep your appointment
- It is important that you keep to your appointment in the invitation to enrol.
- To help us manage social distancing we have limited the number of invitations to enrol at college each hour. By keeping to your appointment we can ensure the safety of the event.
- If you are unable to attend enrolment at the time and date, listed above, please email our admissions team who will arrange a new appointment for you. Email: email@example.com
- Let us know if you have recently been taking extra health precautions such as self-isolating or shielding too.
There is still time to apply
If you are interested in starting a college course this September you must apply for the chosen course on our website. Our admissions team will contact you to arrange an appointment for you to visit college when we receive your application.
If you are studying on a course which is government funded and you meet certain criteria, you can apply online for help to with additional costs for travel, books, equipment, uniform, and childcare. Click here to apply: https://tameside.paymystudent.com/portal/
We look forward to seeing you at enrolment and help you prepare for the new start of term.